Health and Safety is a core value at ETI. Developing and maintaining a culture of safety is at the heart of all ETI training programs. ETI believes that its trainees and staff are its most valuable assets, and training them to be safe at all times is its highest priority.
ETI believes in the importance of developing and maintaining a culture of Health and Safety within the workplace. This will provide our students, staff and visitors with a safe working environment and raises every trainee’s awareness of the importance of health and safety within the workplace. ETI trainees have the potential to pass this information on to their family and friends, thereby raising the profile and understanding of health and safety within the wider world.
The management at ETI believes this is achieved through an integrated plan of:
• Delivering a specific Health and Safety course during the academic training program.
• Continuing Health and Safety training throughout the technical training program.
• Developing good working practices in all areas of ETI operations and training.
• Holding regular safety briefings, seminars and presentations.
• Placing high visibility Health and Safety posters throughout the campus.
• Insisting on full compliance with Health and Safety regulations at all times and by all trainees
• Providing PPE to all trainees, staff and visitors to ETI.
Welcome to the Latest Version of Energy Technology Institute's Website. For More Updates Follow Us On //